A Spacious, One Bedroom Studio
You can be assured of a relaxing stay in one of our open-plan Studios, surrounded by beautiful native flora & fauna.
Enjoy a slower pace of life, immersing yourself in nature and getting up close with the wildlife right on your doorstep, or use as a perfect base to explore this picture-perfect corner of Western Australia.
You’ll have the choice of Fern and Banksia. Each Studio sleeps up to 2 adults.
The Perfect Couples Retreat
Each of the Studios have been lovingly hand-built from sustainably sourced materials and feature environmentally sensitive design.
The large, open plan Studio provides a great space to unwind and recharge. Tall vaulted ceilings and panoramic windows overlook a luscious and uninterrupted natural setting, creating a bright and airy feel.
With comfortable sofas to sink into and a dining table to sit around, this versatile space is well suited for relaxing and spending time together – enabling you to reconnect without the distractions of everyday life.
A fully equipped Kitchen is ideal for preparing delicious meals, whilst a vast patio and secluded lawn surrounded by beautiful bushland allow you to enjoy everything nature has to offer. An outdoor gas BBQ is also provided.
Each Studio has its own private outdoor Hot Tub – perfect for relaxing in together under glorious, southern starry skies.
At the end of each day, retreat to an impressive Queen size four poster bed.
Each Studio benefits from an en-suite shower-room.
All of the comforts of home are provided to ensure your stay is hassle free.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to maintain a peaceful environment for our guests and to minimise disturbance to the wildlife that call Yelverton Brook Conservation Sanctuary home, all of our stays start or end on a Monday or Friday. You can choose from:
- A 3-night, Weekend Break – Arrival on a Friday after 2pm and departure on a Monday at 10am
- A 4-night, Mid-Week Break – Arrival on a Monday after 2pm and departure on a Friday at 10am
- A 7-night stay – Monday to Monday or Friday to Friday break, arrival after 2pm and departure at 10am
All Studios have invertor reverse cycle air conditioning for personal climate control. The bathrooms also benefit from underfloor heating.
We are unable to accept dogs, cats or any other pets for the safety of wildlife on the Conservation Sanctuary.
Reconnect With Nature
- Nestled in a 100-acre Conservation Sanctuary
- Friendly native Australian wildlife on your doorstep
- Choice of 2 Studios or 3 Lodges
- Private hot tubs under starry skies
- All the comforts of home you could want
- Peaceful and secluded bushland setting
- Extensive walk trails with picnic spots
- Excellent, genuine guest testimonials
- Family built and run since 1992
- Perfect base for exploring the Margaret River region
Discover what makes Yelverton Brook an award winning Conservation Sanctuary for critically endangered species and meet the animals that call it home.
With each season in the Margaret River region offering something unique, you can treat yourself an irresistible break away at any time of the year.
There's so much to do and see around the stunning Margaret River region. The hardest part? Deciding where to explore first...