Planning on visiting the Margaret River region soon?
There are so many FREE things to do in the Margaret River Region that we have created a brand new guide to help your budget go further on your next stay.
Here’s just a few of the great ideas it includes…
1) Discover the awesome natural sea spa near Wyadup. The Injidup Natural Spa is a hidden rock pool right on the edge of the often-turbulent Indian Ocean. Waves crash over the rocks to form a mini natural waterfall and “spa”, with some other tidal pools close by.
You can find this amazing natural wonder just a short drive North of Margaret River. Park down in the car park and walk to the left of the large granite rocks and then turn right up to the sea spa. Top tip – it’s also a great place to watch sunsets over the ocean.
2) Love chocolate? Then you’ll enjoy the tastings at Gabrielle’s Chocolates with single origin chocolate from cocoa beans hand processed onsite, plus homemade Gelato. Top tip – try their amazing Hot Chocolate and divine Choc Chip Cookies.
3) Visit Vasse Virgin and test their natural skincare, olive oil soaps and potions. They also offer a Perfumery class. Vasse Virgin’s products are made with nature in mind and they use only natural ingredients, including Australian extra virgin olive oil, plant extracts and essential oils to produce their beautiful skincare. Top tip: check out their gourmet food ranges too – it’s not just skincare products they produce!
4) Relax at Meelup Beach and enjoy a ice cream while paddling in the ocean! Take in the awesome natural scenery and take home magical memories with your photos. Take advantage of the free bbq’s to enjoy a picnic on the relaxing grass areas. Top tip: Plan to spend quite a bit of time here as there is so much on offer.
5) Enjoy star gazing in the dark skies over Yelverton Brook, it’s even more relaxing from your private Hot Tub just don’t get too distracted by the friendly nocturnal wildlife that will come to say hello!
These are just five of the free things that you can do in the Margaret River Region. But as we said there are so many more – make sure you download our Free Guide “50+ Free Things To Do In Margaret River Region” and discover 45 more free activities