The Benefits Of Booking Direct

When you Book Direct with us, you can take advantage of exclusive benefits:

  • Our dedicated help and support throughout the whole booking experience. From your initial enquiry, throughout the booking process and in the run up to your stay, we are here to answer your questions and queries. You can call or email us and we’ll be happy to help.
  • Our exclusive Book Direct flexible payment option whereby you pay a 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and the remaining 75% of the balance is due one month before arrival.
  • Our exclusive Book Direct cancellation policies whereby if you need to cancel your trip with us more than 30 days prior to your arrival, your deposit will be retained, but no further charges are due. For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival, the full balance will be retained. Or changed to a future date by agreement.
  • Our exclusive, seasonal special offers. Not all our offers are available through the online travel agents, some are just for our Book Direct guests – we will ensure you always get the best offer available.
  • Our exclusive, same day arrival option. Call us to check availability to arrive on the same day as you book.
  • A complimentary Welcome Pack which includes tea, coffee, fresh milk, half a dozen fresh eggs, butter and chocolates.
  • A 3 x complimentary Fauna Feeds to kick-start your experience feeding the local wildlife!
  • Early 2pm check-in otherwise it is 4pm
  • Enjoy our monthly publication “Tails of Margaret River” with local news, tips and exclusive offers

How To Book

The easiest way to make your reservation with us at Yelverton Brook is to just pick up the phone and we will take care of everything for you. Just call us on 08 97557579 and we will personally take you through the whole booking process, answering any questions you have as we go. Plus you can call up 9pm.

Alternatively, you can email us at and we will personally deal with your requirements or book direct via our website booking page.

If at this moment in time you would just like to check availability, you can contact us on the methods above or you can check our diary.

Always Here To Help

As the proud owners of Yelverton Brook Conservation Sanctuary, we live on site and we are always on hand to help with any questions or queries you may have before you book, in the lead up to your stay and while you are here at Yelverton Brook.

We have been welcoming guests to Yelverton Brook for over 30 years and everyone is special to us.

Kind regards Joy & Simon


Experience everything nature has to offer during a stay in one of our secluded Lodges or Studios, surrounded by beautiful bushland. .


Environment policy Yelverton Brook

With each season in the Margaret River region offering something unique, you can treat yourself an irresistible break away at any time of the year.


There's so much to do and see around the stunning Margaret River region. The hardest part? Deciding where to explore first...